The Global Safety Surveillance and Analysis Intern will conduct 2 data analysis projects. These projects involve evaluation of adverse events and/or health conditions of interest in internal adverse event data, with the potential to enhance the project by inclusion of external data. One project is to update and expand earlier analyses on the impact of social media data to adverse event trends; the other is to update and expand the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 and influenza on adverse event reporting for P&G products.
We are looking for someone working toward a PhD, MD, or PharmD in a life science or pharmaceutical sciences degree.
Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); ability to create data charts and graphs in Excel. Ability to communicate results effectively in writing. Ability to present findings to a group via a live or virtual presentation
What we offer
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.