Purdue University Pharmaceutical Industry-Affiliated Fellowship Program offers an array of highly competitive pharmaceutical fellowships affiliated with various industry partners and the FDA. The FDA-affiliated positions partner academia, FDA, and industry experiences to provide a unique postgraduate training opportunity in all three areas. The industry-affiliated fellowships, partnered with Takeda, AbbVie, or Cerevel, provide fellows with the opportunity to gain specialized training and experience to prepare the PharmD graduate for a career in the pharmaceutical industry. We are currently recruiting for the following fellowship tracks for the upcoming 2021-2023 cycle.
- 2 positions in Drug Information
- 3 positions in Medication Safety
- 1 position in Regulatory Advertising & Promotion
- 2 positions in Global Regulatory Affairs
- 1 position in Global Clinical Operations
- 1 position in US Medical / Medical Science Liaison
- 5 positions in Medical Affairs
- 1 position in Global Regulatory Sciences
The current fellows will be hosting informational webinars on October 1, 2020 8:00 – 10:00 PM EST and on October 20, 2020 6:00 – 8:00 PM EST to deliver an overview of the Purdue University Pharmaceutical Industry-Affiliated Fellowship Program and answer questions that students may have.
We highly encourage any students who are interested in the program to fill out our Fellowship Interest Form, where they can also RSVP for our upcoming webinars.
Further information can also be found on our website.