Due to the ongoing pandemic, Saint Joseph East in Lexington, KY, will be hosting several pharmacy residency informational sessions via Zoom in October and November. We would like to share a general overview of our pharmacy residency program and allow students to speak with our preceptors/residents as well as ask questions. We will have several dates available for Zoom meetings and three in-person meeting options as well. In-person meetings will follow the same format as Zoom meetings, but also include a campus tour.
Please click on a Zoom registration link below to sign-up for a specific date/time. You will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining that particular meeting. Please email me if you are interested in an in-person meeting/tour. Please contact me to schedule an individual Zoom meeting.
At this time, we would like to limit attendance to current P4 students. In order to be courteous to all interested applicants, participation is limited to one session per person.
GROUP ZOOM MEETINGS
- Monday, 10/19/20 1-2:30pm | Register
- Monday, 10/26/20 2-3:30pm | Register
- Monday, 11/2/20 1-2:30pm | Register
- Wednesday, 11/4/20 2-3:30pm | Register
- Monday, 11/9/20 4-5:30pm | Register
- Thursday, 11/12/20 3-4:30pm | Register
- Monday, 11/16/20 3-4:30pm | Register
- Thursday, 10/22/20 2-4pm (limited to 8 students)
- Friday, 11/13/20 1-3pm (limited to 8 students)
- Thursday, 11/19/20 2-4pm (limited to 8 students)
Please contact Greg Mateyoke for individual Zoom or in-person visits. Please also join Saint Joseph East during the 2020 virtual ASHP Midyear Residency Showcase (date/time TBD). Visit their website for more information about the pharmacy residency program.
Greg Mateyoke, Pharm.D. | Clinical Pharmacy Manager Residency Director Saint Joseph East | 859) 967-5905