Ingenio Rx is seeking a pharmacy intern.
Interns on our team review prior authorization requests for patients across the country and support both commercial and Medicaid markets. Through reviewing prior authorizations, interns will become more familiar with guideline-guided care and have additional experience with specialty medications they may not experience regularly in other fields. Managed care experience is especially valuable for any student pursuing non-traditional residencies or industry fellowships. Interns receive a highly competitive wage and will be well prepared for a pharmacist role within the company upon graduation as well as other fields of pharmacy and residency. Previous retail experience is preferred but not required.
If you have ever wanted to learn more about Managed Care Pharmacy and prior authorizations, please apply at https://anthemcareers.ttcportals.com/ and use job code PS50058. DEADLINE 10/01/2021 at 11:59pm
Positions: 1 (possibly more in the future)
The ideal candidate:
· – 1PD, self-starter and quick learner (can be a 2PD as well)
· – Able to work independently
· – Strong communication skills
· – Retail experience strongly preferred (knowledge of reject types e.g. 75-PA, MR-non formulary, 88-DUR, 76-QL, etc)
· – Flexible schedule is a must, with a minimum expectation of 20hr/week during years 1-3 and 10hrs/week during rotations. Overtime eligible (driven by business needs) for those who work 40+ hours during weeks off or over the summer
o Work setting is virtual/W@H, for the foreseeable future – experience with virtual settings preferred
The application will ask you for an Intern License, if you don’t have that yet, still apply. We are aware some of you haven’t received yours yet. Also, this is NOT limited to Ohio interns only, Florida interns are eligible to apply.
Any additional questions, please feel free to send an email to Taylor James at Taylor.James@ingenio-rx.com!”