The Purdue University Pharmaceutical Industry-Affiliated Fellowship Program is recruiting for multiple fellowship tracks.
The program offers an array of highly competitive pharmaceutical fellowships affiliated with various industry partners and the FDA. The FDA-affiliated positions partner academia, FDA, and industry experiences to provide a unique postgraduate training opportunity in all three areas. The industry-affiliated fellowships, partnered with Takeda and Cerevel, provide fellows with the opportunity to gain specialized training and experience to prepare the PharmD graduate for a career in the pharmaceutical industry. We are currently planning to recruit for the following fellowship tracks for the upcoming 2022-2024 cycle:
- 2 positions in Drug Information
- 2 positions in Medication Safety
- 3 positions in Global Regulatory Affairs: Drugs & Biologics
- 1 position in Global Regulatory Affairs: Labeling
- 1 position in Global Clinical Operations
- 1 position in US Medical/ Medical Science Liaison
- 1 position in Global Medical Affairs
- 1 position in Global Regulatory Sciences
- 1 position in Global Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Safety
The current fellows will be hosting informational webinars on Tuesday, October 12th, 2021, from 6:00 – 8:00 PM EST and on Thursday, October 21, 2021, from 8:00 – 10:00 PM EST to deliver an overview of the Purdue University Pharmaceutical Industry-Affiliated Fellowship Program and answer questions that students may have.
We highly encourage any students who are interested in the program to fill out our Fellowship Interest Form, where they can also RSVP for our upcoming webinars.
Further information can also be found on our Purdue Fellowship website.