Our Omnicare PGY-1 Community Pharmacy Residency based in Toledo, OH is headed to Phase II of the Match! Please feel free to share this opportunity with any of your final-year student pharmacists who will be entering Phase II.
At CVS Health®, our Post-Graduate Training Programs are designed to cultivate future leaders for our organization through in-depth exposure to clinical practice, patient-centered care, innovation, and organizational leadership. In partnership with the University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, the Omnicare PGY-1 allows our Resident to explore both community and long-term care pharmacy practice through experiences in patient care, consulting, infusion services, anticoagulation, operations, practice management, teaching, and research. Participants may earn a teaching certificate with the University of Toledo, as well.
Learn more about our program and hear from Tim Oser, RPh, BCGP, our On-Site Residency Coordinator, by viewing our Omnicare PGY-1 Community Pharmacy Residency playlist!
Key dates in the 2022 ASHP Match:
- 03/21 to 04/05: Applicants who did not obtain a position in Phase I of the Match or who did not participate in Phase I of the Match can submit applications via PhORCAS to programs participating in Phase II
- 03/28: Phase II Rankings Open – applicants and programs can begin to submit Rank Order Lists using the NMS Match System
- 04/06: Phase II Rank Order List Deadline – final date for submission of applicant and program Rank Order Lists for Phase II of the Match
- 04/13: Phase II Match Results Day – results of Phase II of the Match are released to applicants and Program Directors
Questions about our program can be submitted to:
- Tim Oser, RPh, BCGP (CVS Health On-Site Residency Coordinator) at Tim.Oser@CVSHealth.com
- Aaron J. Lengel, PharmD, BCACP (Toledo Residency Program Director) at Aaron.Lengel@UToledo.com
- Joshua J. Cahill, PharmD (CVS Health Sr. Manager Residency Programs) at Joshua.Cahill@CVSHealth.com