The University of Washington Comparative Health Outcomes, Policy and Economics (CHOICE) Institute is actively recruiting qualified candidates for six post-PharmD health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) fellowship positions for our 2023-2025 cohort (program start date: July 1, 2023). We would appreciate your help in getting the word out about our program and upcoming information session on Monday, September 26, 2022 (details and registration link below).
We are recruiting for 6 fellowship positions with 4 industry partners:
- AbbVie (2 positions)
- Bayer (1 position)
- Genentech (2 positions)
- SeaGen (1 position)
Our training programs in health economics, outcomes research, and policy each combine the resources of a leading academic center for pharmaceutical economics and policy with the dynamic, real-world training of major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies recognized for their commitment to innovation. These positions include a competitive benefits package consisting of a full-time stipend, relocation assistance, insurance, and full tuition coverage for the UW HEOR Master of Science degree program.
Year 1: University of Washington
- Gain principles and methods of HEOR through rigorous courses in biostatistics, epidemiology, economic evaluation, and outcomes research
- Complete MS thesis
- Present congress posters and/or publish manuscripts
- MS degree in Health Economics & Outcomes Research awarded upon completion
Year 2: Industry
- Demonstrate product value utilizing strategically-focused HEOR
- Understand role of HEOR in drug development and commercialization
- Collaborate cross-functionally (medical affairs/communication, market access/brand strategy, regulatory affairs, clinical development) and with external vendors
Application Deadline: Friday, October 28, 2022 (11:59 pm PST). Further details about the program and application process can be found at https://sop.washington.edu/choice/graduate-education-training-programs/ms-heor-fellowships/.
Our current fellows are hosting a webinar to provide an overview of the field, fellowship experience, and to answer any questions prospective candidates may have.
Monday, September 26, 2022
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Pacific Time
Registration required: https://bit.ly/UW-HEOR-2022
This webinar will be recorded and posted for those unable to attend. For questions, please contact me or The CHOICE Institute Graduate Program Staff at email@example.com.