We would like to share with you information specifically about our PGY1 program (and eight PGY2 programs) and would enjoy getting to know you and your interest areas! Please take a few minutes of your time to explore what we have to offer! Take me to the Nebraska Medicine Residency Website and Important PGY1 and PGY2 Application Information 2022
Nebraska Medicine “Getting to Know Us” Residency Virtual Showcase Sessions (November 7, 8 and 9)
- We will be offering a smaller venue for you to get to know our residents and our program and for us to get to know you!
- There will be 3×45 minute sessions each evening from 4:45pm to 8:00pm CST
- Registration is FREE!
- Each session is limited to 12 participants
- Please sign up for one session by clicking on the link below and selecting the date/time that works best for you
- Click here to sign up for a Getting to Know Us session
- If one session is full, please register for another session that fits your schedule
- A Zoom invitation will be sent to your email about two weeks prior to the virtual session
ASHP Midyear Residency Showcase and Interviews
- We will be participating in the Midyear Residency Showcase (booth #4600) on Monday, December 5 in Las Vegas
- We are planning for in-person interviews this year (late January and February)
Nebraska Medicine is unique because…
- Residents are part of our “family”
- Our PGY1 program was the recipient of the 2016 ASHP Foundation Pharmacy Residency Excellence Program Award!
- This high honor underscores our life-long commitment and passion for developing residents as future leaders in our profession
- The following ASHP Podcast highlights two of our PGY1 residents last year and will give you a good sense of the importance we place on residency wellness Incorporating Resident Wellbeing Into Your Residency Program
- My twitter is @pfullerusa – where I tweet about resident activities and highlights marking our journey throughout the year!
Our profession is blessed with numerous high quality residency programs across the country. Through support, guidance and encouragement we strive to make each resident’s experience second to none!
With Gratitude and Kindness,
Patrick D. Fuller, PharmD, BCPS, FASHP
Inpatient Pharmacy Clinical Supervisor
PGY1 Residency Program Director
Adjunct Associate Professor, UNMC College of Pharmacy