The FDA-affiliated positions partner academia, FDA, and industry experiences to provide a unique postgraduate training opportunity in all three areas. The industry-affiliated fellowships, partnered with Takeda and Cerevel, provide fellows with the opportunity to gain specialized training and experience to prepare the PharmD graduate for a career in the pharmaceutical industry. Please see the attached flyer to learn more about our program. We are currently planning to recruit for the following fellowship tracks for the upcoming 2023-2025 cycle:
- 2 positions in Drug Information
- 2 positions in Medication Safety
- 1 position in Regulatory Advertising and Promotion
- 1 position in Global Clinical Operations
- 3 positions in Global Regulatory Affairs: Drugs & Biologics
- 1 position in U.S. Medical & Field Medical
- 1 position in U.S. Medical & Scientific Communications
- 1 position in Global Drug Safety
- 1 position in Global Medical Affairs
The current fellows will be hosting informational webinars on Wednesday, October 12th, 2022, from 6:00 – 9:00 PM EST to deliver an overview of the Purdue University Pharmaceutical Industry-Affiliated Fellowship Programs and answer questions that students may have.
We highly encourage any students who are interested in our programs to fill out the Fellowship Interest Form, where they can RSVP for our upcoming webinar.
Further information can also be found on our Purdue Fellowship website. Please feel free to reach out to me, or any of the current fellows, for more information.
Krysia Lesniak, PharmD, MBA
Fellow, US Medical and Field Medical
Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
Mobile +1 207-712-1549