UF College of Pharmacy Health Equity Post-Doctoral Fellowship
This individualized fellowship is a 2-year program for pharmacists desiring to develop advanced skills in clinical practice, independent research, and teaching in the area of health equity. The program’s overarching goal is to foster an environment that develops the translational scientific skills of prospective fellows to increase competitiveness for a position in academia, community health, or a health policy environment.
- Health disparities research related to medication use disparities and social determinants of health
- Provide clinical services to medically underserved patients
- Delivery of health disparities-related lectures
- Co-precepting APPE students
- Participate in the UF COP Academic Teaching Certificate Program.
- Additional opportunities include lectures and leading case discussions in the community regarding health equity
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until an ideal candidate is identified.
Required Application Materials:
- Letter of Intent (describing reasons for pursuing a health equity fellowship, as well as clinical and research interests)
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Three Letters of Reference
Fellowship Director Contact Information
John M. Allen, PharmD, BCPS, BCCCP, FCCM, FCCP
Associate Dean for Diversity, Inclusion, and Health Equity and Clinical Associate Professor
University of Florida College of Pharmacy