At CVS Health®, our Post-Graduate Training Programs are designed to cultivate future leaders for our organization through in-depth exposure to clinical practice, patient-centered care, innovation, and organizational leadership. The CVS Health Specialty Pharmacy Residency Program provides a unique opportunity to work with a premier specialty pharmacy provider, while increasing knowledge of specialty pharmacy practices. The resident will interact with a multitude of internal areas, including clinical development, performance management and training, pharmacy operations, analytics and outcomes, marketing and sales and strategy development.
Key dates in the 2023 ASHP Match:
- 03/20 to 04/03: Applicants who did not obtain a position in Phase I of the Match or who did not participate in Phase I of the Match can submit applications via PhORCAS to programs participating in Phase II
- 03/27: Phase II Rankings Open – applicants and programs can begin to submit Rank Order Lists using the NMS Match System
- 04/04: Phase II Rank Order List Deadline – final date for submission of applicant and program Rank Order Lists for Phase II of the Match
- 04/14: Phase II Match Results Day – results of Phase II of the Match are released to applicants and Program Directors
2022 Managed Care Residency Specialty Innovation IL
Questions about our program can be submitted to:
- Kayla Friend, PharmD (Lead Director, Product Development, Residency Program Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nishta Patel, PharmD (Clinical Advisor, Product Development and Management) at Nishta.email@example.com
Thank you for your support!