UCB is excited to share that we’re currently recruiting for our PharmD Fellowship Program for the 2022-2024 term in 3 different functional areas: Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA), Patient Safety (PS) and Medical Affairs (MA).
- The GRA Fellowship is a two-year rotational training program based in UCB’s US headquarters at the Atlanta, GA campus. The fellowship will provide the PharmD Fellow with extensive experience within the various subfunctions of Regulatory Affairs (including regulatory strategy, advertising and promotion, labeling, and CMC) in a cross-functional global team environment.
- The PS Fellowship is a two-year rotational training program based in either the Atlanta, GA or Raleigh, NC campus. This fellowship will provide the PharmD Fellow with experience within the subfunctions of Patient Safety (including global case management, safety surveillance, safety writing, and international pharmacovigilance).
- The MA Fellowship is a NEW two-year rotational training program based in UCB’s US headquarters at the Atlanta, GA campus. The fellowship will focus on opportunities to learn, experience and lead various activities involved within the dynamic functions of a medical affairs organization (including medical affairs strategy, medical information, medical review, medical digital strategy, field medical and operations)
- Our fellowship program is a collaboration with the Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO) to offer Fellows multiple teaching, leadership, and scholarly opportunities.
- Ultimately the fellowships will provide the Fellows with the needed technical skills and competencies to become a “best in class” Regulatory Affairs, Patient Safety or Medical Affairs professional upon completion of the program.
If a student is interested in applying, they can formally do so on the IPhO’s website, via their FellowMatch job portal (https://www.industrypharmacist.org/fm_landing.php). We will not be recruiting at Midyear, so we encourage interested candidates to apply via FellowMatch by November 5, 2021.
Our program brochure and further details can be accessed here: https://www.ucb-usa.com/UCB-in-the-U-S/US-PharmD-Fellowships.
Additionally, if students are interested in learning more about the UCB Fellowship Program, we will be conducting informational webinars on October 4, 8 PM EST and October 18, 8 PM EST which students can sign up for here:
- October 4th: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_xUTfRM11Ry2Untq03M8BHA
- October 18th: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_w0qWLVL6SDerNfEZ6870Tw
Students may also reach out to us via email if they have any questions:
- GRA Fellowship Program Director: Iram Hasan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PS Fellowship Program Director: Catherine Wilputte, email@example.com
- Medical Affairs Fellowship Program Director: Tae Oh, firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OCT. 4 WEBINAR>>
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OCT. 18 WEBINAR>>