Information for Alumni

Employment Opportunities


IPPE/APPE Hours Earned

To review the IPPE and APPE hours earned, please review this chart.

How to request an official transcript:

Request an Offical Transcript from the college at ONE.UFYou must have an active GatorLink account to order an official transcript. If you have never had a GatorLink account or cannot remember your password, please call the UF Computing Help Desk at 352-392-4357 (392-HELP). If you were born in 1955 or earlier your record may need to be moved to our online system first. For assistance, please email

Transcripts cost $10.00 each for current students and for former students. Payment can be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Diner’s Club from your personal device (smartphone, laptop, etc.). Payments are nonrefundable. UF transcripts cannot be released until all UF obligations are satisfied. Check your holds on ONE.UF to determine if you have an outstanding financial obligation before ordering a transcript.

Getting licensed in Florida

  1. Submit your application to the Florida Board at
  2. Request an official transcript from the college at ONE.UF
  3. Form A – Verification of Pharmacy Education The Florida Board accepts a FORM A or OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT.  A completed Form A was sent on your behalf by the college the year you graduated.  If you graduated more than 12 months ago.  Please send an Official Transcript to the Florida Board.  Official transcripts must be submitted directly from the university or they will not be accepted.
  4. Form B – You will not need Form B if you graduated after 2001. The FL Board is aware that you get all of your intern hours in the pharmacy curriculum. If you graduated with your B.S. or Pharm. D. before January 1, 2001, you will be required to submit FORM B. If you have worked as a licensed pharmacist in another state for one (1) year or more, you only must show your work experience to satisfy the 2080-hour requirement. Please have your employer complete the Form B. If you are self-employed as a pharmacist, please submit a notarized statement with your Form B attesting to your ownership of the pharmacy. If you are the supervising pharmacist or pharmacy manager, you cannot sign Form B. You must have a hiring manager, supervisor, or human resource representative complete the Form
  5. After receiving Authorization to Test, Schedule your NAPLEX and MPJE tests.

Immunization Certificate

If you are a 2012 graduate or later, please contact APhA for a copy of your Immunization Certificate.  It will be listed under your training.